We at Masjid Bilal have taken upon ourselves the goal of establishing a community seeking to learn Islam and applying it in our lives hoping for Allah’s mercy and the reward of paradise.
• 1st Prayer starts 1:00 pm ends 1:15 pm.
• 2nd Prayer 1:45 pm ends 2:15 pm.
Sisters Prayer Area Open For Sisters On the Second Prayer Only.
|Fajr 30 minutes After Azan|
Asr & Eshaa 15 minutes after Azan
Maghrib on time
Friday, 18th June, 2021
8th Dhu al-Qidah, 1442
Starting Friday May 28, 2021,
The new community COVID-19 care will be as follows:
- Lift indoor face covering mandate for vaccinated community members, Decrease social distancing requirement to 3ft.(remove the empty row in-between praying rows/ already in effect) but keeping the prayer rug requirement as it is until further notice.
- Resuming Normal Activity excluding Friday family night until further notice.
- Starting sports activities and camps for children.
- Negotiate launching Sunday school registration year 2021/2022.
- Increase Quran classes student’s capacity.
Thanks for your anticipated usual cooperation which allowed peaceful Ramadan season with no COVID-19 cases.
Jzakom Allah Khyrn.
• Your privacy will be maintained.
Activity & Prayer Times:
- Fajr, 30 minutes after Azan.
- Zohr, 1:15 pm
- Asr, 15 minutes after Azan
- Maghreb, on time
- Eshaa,15 minutes after Azan.
- 1st prayer 1:00 to 1:30 pm
- 2nd prayer 1:45 to 2:15 pm
Quran memorization age 4 and up:
- Monday and Thursday 5 to 6:30 pm (in person)
- Sunday & Wednesday Between Maghreb & Eshaa Prayer (online and in Person)
DONATE A BRICK For $1
Build the house of Allah & gain immense reward
Donate a brick in your name or a loved one today for $1. Your donation will help build the Masjid,
giving you perpetual Sadaqah reward.
The Importance of Masjid
At Masjid Bilal, we know that without personal and spiritual development, there can be no social development. The Masjid is the place where personal and spiritual development happens, also double as community center and place of learning. It is where people are united in worship, where Brothers or Sisters come for solace and support, and where children learn religious manners and read the Holy Qur’an.
Masjid is the center of any community where people can congregate for their five daily prayers and Friday congregation sermons. The Masjid serves as a place where Muslims can come together not only for prayers, but for information, education and meetings.
Faith is vital to shaping the attitudes, beliefs and practices that lay the foundation for everyday life. Faith unites people as a community, gives them strength, breeds hope, and inspires social justice as well as the perseverance to improve themselves and their lives. Within the Islamic context where the concept of Zakat obligates the fair distribution of wealth, faith is integral to development.
Bilal Soccer Program Registration
(Summer of 2021)
To Best Serve, Our Community Most of our services are free of charge, except if it's related to outsourced services.
Help building this Islamic institution, to enhance and enrich the lives of the Muslim as well as our surrounding society, while pleasing Allah!