Choose your winning video Before March 31, 2023. 8 pm.
The first day of Ramadan 1444 AH is on Thursday, March 23, 2023.
Tarawih starts after Isha Prayer on Wednesday, March 22, 2023.
Isha Prayer Starts 15 Minutes after Athan Time.
In Shaa Allah.
Eid Ul-Fitr 1444/2023
The first day of Shawwal (Eid Ul-Fitr) is on Friday, April 21st, 2023,
In Shaa Allah.
Activities will resume after Ramadan In Shaa Allah:
- Friday Family Night,
- Starting Fresh Islamic Basics.
- Sunday Sister Class.
We are aimed to serve as a center for religious development, social, economic, educational, cultural enrichment and promote excellence in community life and human dignity throughout our neighborhoods, city, and country.
Activity & Prayer Times:
Sunday School: (Ramadan Schedule)
- Every Sunday from 2:00 Pm To 5:00 pm.
Fresh Start: Islamic Class for English-speaking sisters, (will Continue after Ramadan)
- Every Tuesday from 6:00 pm To 7:00 pm.
Family Night: (will Continue after Ramadan)
- Every Friday at 7:00 pm, Bring and Share Your Snacks and drinks.
- Sisters Class To Be Announced.
• Your privacy will be maintained.
Expansion to 21,320 SF
Muslim Society Of Jersey Shore (MSJS) AKA- Masjid Bilal Expansion is a Toms River, New Jersey approved, Community Center Project that will enlarge the current 8,560 SF To a 21,320 SF Community Powerhouse.
- New 10,285 SF Multipurpose hall For larger classrooms, gymnasium,
- New 2,605 SF sister’s prayer hall.
- New creative computing laboratory.
- New restrooms Facility.
- New & larger ablution and restrooms for both sisters and brothers.
- Accommodate more Students in Sunday School programs in Arabic and Islamic studies.
- Expansion of The Summer Camp and other Community needed programs.
- Accommodates Community Activities and celebrations.
DONATE A BRICK For $10
Build the house of Allah & gain immense reward
Donate a brick in your name or a loved one today. Your donation will help build the Masjid,
giving you perpetual Sadaqah reward.
The Importance of Masjid
At Masjid Bilal, we know that without personal and spiritual development, there can be no social development. The Masjid is the place where personal and spiritual development happens, also double as community center and place of learning. It is where people are united in worship, where Brothers or Sisters come for solace and support, and where children learn religious manners and read the Holy Qur’an.
Masjid is the center of any community where people can congregate for their five daily prayers and Friday congregation sermons. The Masjid serves as a place where Muslims can come together not only for prayers, but for information, education and meetings.
Faith is vital to shaping the attitudes, beliefs and practices that lay the foundation for everyday life. Faith unites people as a community, gives them strength, breeds hope, and inspires social justice as well as the perseverance to improve themselves and their lives. Within the Islamic context where the concept of Zakat obligates the fair distribution of wealth, faith is integral to development.