ISLAMIC MARRIAGE SERVICE
Islam desires that the Nikah (Wedding) be announced in public so people are aware it.
One method of informing people of nikah (Wedding) and also to share the happiness brought by the union of the husband and wife is by conducting the nikah (Wedding) in the masjid.
Masjid Bilal (MSJS) provides Nikah normal services for Muslims according to Prophet Mohamed teachings and Sunnah
Our Services Completely Free. Be Generous we are Funded with Donations Only. keep our services free.
- Carefully read and understand all guidelines listed below.
- Complete the application form.
- Once submitted, our office will contact you to confirm the requested date and time.
- Obtain a marriage license from the Toms River Clerk Office 15 days before ceremony.
- Bring the following documents on the day of the nikah:
- Marriage license from the Clerk’s office
- Valid photo IDs of both bride and groom
- Masjid Bilal (MSJS) will fill out the marriage license and return it to the Clerk office via mail.
- Masjid Bilal (MSJS) will provide a Certificate of Islamic Marriage for the bride and groom.
Note 1: A PO Box is not acceptable on a driver license for a marriage application. Two alternate forms of ID will be required, if there is a PO Box on the drivers license.
Note 2: Masjid Bilal will provide one of its resident scholars to perform the nikah.
Note 3 : Upon receipt of the completed marriage license by the Count Clerk’s office, they will retain the official marriage certificate for their records. If you would like a copy of your marriage certificate, you must contact the County Clerk directly and request one. (This request form is usually provided along with the marriage license).
Note 4: The license, once issued, will expire in thirty (30) days. The license MUST be used prior to the expiration date, which is noted on the license or the marriage is not valid.