We understand that making the many decisions which come at a time of loss can be difficult. Therefore, we offer our support by making immediate arrangements as easy for you as needed. Upon death, those with the deceased are encouraged to remain calm, pray for the departed, and begin preparations for burial.
What to do if the death of a loved one has just occurred,
* Notify the authorities,
* Notify family and close friends,
* Fill Funeral Service Request ,
* Arrange for a caretaker,
* Notify your loved one’s employer,
* Locate the will,
* Select a funeral home and contact us as soon as possible,
Once we’re notified and Receives filled funeral service Request, we will forward it to the funeral home of your choice, In case the family of the deceased does NOT have specific funeral home, we advice that they contact Anderson & Campbell Funeral Home and ask for the prearranged $2000 Flat Price paid directly to them for any service within The State of NJ .
Service Provided by Masjid Bilal Free of Charge
- Religious washing and shrouding of your loved ones remains. Female remains will be washed by females
- Coordinate Between Funeral home and Cemetery staff for on time operation.
- Janaza Prayer at Masjid Bilal.
- Cemetery Burial.
Service provided and Paid Directly To Funeral Home
For Your Convenience We teamed up with one of The Best Funeral Homes In Ocean County
Anderson & Campbell Funeral Home Contract Agreement
This agreement is between, Masjid Bilal, 1733 Route 9, Toms River, NJ 08755 and Anderson & Campbell Funeral Home, 703 Main Street, Toms River, NJ, 08753. For obtaining funeral services for its members who so elect at a fixed rate that is reduced below rates normally charged by the Funeral Home and the rates charged by other funeral providers.
The Funeral Home therefore agrees as follows:
The Funeral Home shall provide Bilal Mosque members the following services and products for the fixed amount of $2,000.
All third party charges are at actual cost paid to others; these include but are not limited to Cemetery, certified death certificates, gratuities and newspaper death notices.
Members may take advantage of prepaying funeral expenses for themselves or loved ones. When prepaid in advance, the cost of the funeral home is guaranteed never to rise. If a death occurs out of country, where our services are not needed, prefunded payments will be refunded to the beneficiary, as long as the investment has not be deemed irrevocable because of Medicaid benefits.
- Transfer of deceased from a local place of death to the funeral home. Deaths occurring in a state other than New Jersey will incur additional expense. Deaths in New York City and Philadelphia will incur additional expense of $400.
- Basic arrangements: securing of necessary authorizations, coordination of service plans.
- Funeral director supervision at Mosque, funeral home, and cemetery.
- Use of preparation room for Taharah Ritual Washing.
- Hearse to Bilal Mosque and State Memorial Park Association, Millstone, NJ for burial.
- Humble unfinished wood coffin.
This agreement is not binding and may be canceled by either party at any time.
703 Main Street, Toms River, NJ, 08753. Telephone 732-349-5700 / Fax 732-244-9433 , N.J. License # 3882.
Download, Fill, Sign and Fax, Mail or deliver to Above Address with Your Method Of Payment, Payment plane can be discussed in person.
Mail to the attention of / Mark Polhemus or Aimee Sakura.
Masjid Bilal Grave Discounted Price
(EFFECTIVE APRIL 1, 2020)
Jersey State Memorial Park Price List:
Prices Below is set by Jersey State Memorial Park and paid to them directly. This Information Below is copied for your convince from the Jersey State Memorial Park Website, http://www.jerseystatememorial.com/home/
to get the most recent updates check the link Below or call the office at (732) 649-6333 if you have any questions.
This legal will (وصيه) free to print and use to our community.